Because who wants a knight that doesn’t want his armor to get dirty? Am I right ladies? :)
Most Popular Posts
- I want to live in your paintings
- In a quest for peace: Remote Monasteries
- How many boxes do you see?
- Fingal's Cave inspired some famous people
- Mastering the Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Edward James and his garden of dreams
- That awkward moment when you see a painting redone...
- Artist of the month: Gustavo Silva Nunez
- A song called "First Steps"
- Fun with Far Side!
- 189,711 truffles
Email or Skype Me
email@example.com Feel free to email me for business inquiries, campaigns (must have an official website) or just to chat. Thanks!
Born in the jungles of Brazil, I am now an American citizen living here in the USA. I am always seeking adventure on the weekends. Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading your blogs and answering any comments you may leave me. Here's to a great year in 2015! *Please feel free to translate my page with Google. *