I love it when my friends tag me on a blog and I jump at the opportunity to answer their questions. So, here we go. These questions were asked by my blog colleague thelostkerryman. The only two rules I’m breaking tonight are the following: Tagging 11 more people and posting another photo of myself. Let’s get started!
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Me: I’m not sure if this counts, but I almost ate cow’s tongue. As I was cutting up my meat and ready to put it in my mouth, my friend told me what it was. I was at my college roommate’s wedding reception and it was a 7 course meal and I just happened to pick out something from one of many serving plates. Unfortunately, I am not adventurous when it comes to eating different foods that are too exotic.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Me: I would take the elves. The elves are immortal and only use their special powers when needed. Other than that, they like living in happiness and are very caring. As calm as they may appear, I think they would still be up for a fun adventure.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Me: I would ask him what kind of badger it was and why it had to be put on my lap.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Me: Hot chocolate!
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)?
Me: Cheri Oteri from back in the day of “Saturday Night Live” when it was actually funny! Cheri had perfect comedic timing and her faces were hysterical! I think if I ever had a chance to hang out with her, we’d have a good time! It’s very easy to make me laugh, you don’t need to be a comedian to be able to do that. I’m not familiar with too many comedians out there, but Cheri comes to mind as being one of the funniest people I know.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Me: “Please watch this important video. This has got to stop and it’s affecting not only the environment of this planet, but those who have lived in their lands for hundreds of years. These are my people, my flesh and blood. Help stop this atrocity of horrific proportions of destroying the land I was born in. Go to YouTube and type in “Belo Monte: Justice Now!” by Amazon Watch or “Citizens of the World Against Belo Monte“. Both are good videos to watch. Please share with your friends.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Me: This question had me thinking all day being the romantic that I am. I’m guessing this would be romantic as I’ve never done this before, so here we go. I believe sitting on the beach covered with a big blanket an hour before the sun sets watching the ocean waves sounds perfect to me. Having a fire nearby to roast marshmellows would be a nice addition. Once the fire is put out, looking up at the constellation and pointing out where the big dipper and Southern cross would be nice too.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Me: Scott Speedman (Ben from my favorite tv show “Felicity”). There are few celebrity guys out there who I would go on one date with, but I chose Scott because of his personality. Not only is he incredibly handsome, but the way he smiles and how his eyes light up when he talks would just make the date even more special. I just like the way he smiles. I’m all about smiles these days.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Me: Anything by Marilyn Manson. Yikes. His songs scare me.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Me: Good question. I’d like to live near the beach or hills. I don’t mind where I’d live, as long as it wasn’t too hot.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?