First and foremost, a huge thank you to Munchow for awarding me the “Versatile Blogger Award”. WordPress has over 400,000 bloggers worldwide, it’s quite an honor. I think this is a great idea as it gives a chance for other bloggers to specifically give this fun little award to their favorite bloggers. If you are named below, I’m giving you this award because I just think your blog rocks! There are 4 main rules to this.
1. Name 15 bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination and award.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
Here are my 15 bloggers I awarding and my reasons.
1. Reason: Josiah was one of the first people to comment on my blogs. I like his internal way of writing and expressing himself. That stood out to me.
Josiah's Blog Page
2. Reason: Chris is a fantastic photographer and his blog posts of his trip in South America is simply amazing to read. I also love the way he writes; it keeps me captivated.
3. Reason: Delightfulness’s blogs are right to the point, yet funny at the same time. I like her outspoken way of writing. I wish I could be that bold.
4. Reason: Jan Simson also has a captivating way of writing which I love. I like his interesting views on life and his surroundings. 19 years old and analytical about life in general-very fascinating.
Jan Simson's Blog
5. Reason: Dave White is an artist who contributes to charity by selling his paintings to feed the hungry. I love charity blogs and this one deserves recognition.
Dave White's Blog
6. Reason: Nikkibi has a fun way of writing and adds delicious looking photos to her blog. You’ll like reading about her hot spots she eats at with her bf and her many adventures.
7. Reason: She’s family! Sarah blogs over at BlogSpot, so I’ll let her slide this time. Just kidding. I love you Sarah! She’s very outspoken too, but also incredibly sweet. I love having her as a cousin! She’s starting up a store where she’ll sell scarves and other cool things. I’m waiting for my scarves to come in the mail soon!
My cousin's blog
8. Reason: Lemonissimo is a family man and loves to post pictures of his family doing things! Family is important to me, so it’s always great to see how much fun they seem to have together. His kids are so cute!
9. Reason: Liza writes from her heart on her blogs. Her primary focus are her poetry and the psychology of human interaction and communication. I’m all about communication, hence the reason why I nominated her.
10. Reason: Kristoffer is my ex-boyfriend, but we remain close friends. He’s gone through a lot in his 29 years and wants to share with the world his trials and tribulations. He blogs when he can since he’s very busy.
11. Reason: Winsomebella has been one of my first subscribers since I joined WordPress. Her “likes” have always kept me upbeat to write more and share my photos. Thank you Winsomebella! Her blogs are fun to read as well.
12. Reason: Robin is a 24 year old who blogs about balancing her life and eating healthy. I enjoy reading her blogs a lot.
13. Reason: Colleen Ponce is an amazing artist! Check out her drawings on her page. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them as much as I do.
14. Reason: Tim is an aspiring filmmaker. His blogs are written to document his journey throughout the process. I’ve always liked the insights into filmmaking and all the behind the scenes details in making a movie. He’s new to WordPress so check out his blogs.
15. Reason: Alex is my Brazilian friend. His blogs are in Portuguese, so if you can understand or read it, you’ll like his blogs.
7 Random Things about me:
1. I’d like to “swim” with sharks at my local aquarium.
2. I’ve been interviewed on tv and appeared in 2 local commercials in Brazil .
3. I want to zipline someday
4. I love making my own pizza.
5. I could use a nice neck massage right now.
6. I wish they would put Pepsi in a bottle!
7. I would love to see the Northern Lights.