This photo was taken when we went to the beautiful Bahamas two years ago. On our way back to the cruise ship, we passed this mermaid hanging out on a stone. The waters in Bahamas are so blue and aqua in color, it still astounds me at how blue the waters were there. The sea to me represents so much in metaphoric ways and only adds to my imagination.
Coming out this day
THE HOBBIT: The Desolation of SmaugDecember 10th, 2013
7 days to go.
Most Popular Posts
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be light
- Fun with Far Side!
- Dreaming of Mont Saint Michel in France
- JavaGirl's Journal Week 24: Be careful what you say
- Fashion inspired by art
- A song called "First Steps"
- I want to live in your paintings
- Edward James and his garden of dreams
- In a quest for peace: Remote Monasteries
- That awkward moment when you see a painting redone...
- Finally got a chance to watch the latest Walking Dead episode. It was crazy! Now, on to reading the parody tweets. They always cheer me up! 17 hours ago
- If you're wondering. I'm ok. I really am. Having a major change in my life now. I discovered I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was. 17 hours ago
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be light wp.me/p1q5NI-Wx 22 hours ago
- If I'm not on tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving. Hug those close to you. You never know how long they'll be around. Bye. For now. 1 week ago
- Just when my day couldn't get worse. My mom is now in the ICU. I have to take a day off to be with her. 1 week ago
- I'm so mad this morning.>:D I'm just thankful for TRUE friends who don't ignore my son. He's just a child. He looks up to my friends. 1 week ago
- Maybe I'll tweet my ugly sweater. I won't blog it, lol. Some things are just meant for twitter eyes. Need to go shopping at a thrift store! 1 week ago
- An "ugly sweater party"!!! I always thought it would be funny to go to one, now is my chance people!! I'll only wear it for an hour or so. 1 week ago
- 155,049 truffles